KNOWLEDGE IS FREEDOM

"In my life I have found two things of priceless worth -- learning and loving. Nothing else -- not fame, not power, not achievement for its own sake -- can possibly have the same lasting value. For when your life is over, if you can say 'I have learned' and 'I have loved,' you will also be able to say 'I have been happy."

Friday, August 26, 2011

I believe...

I believe deeply that the human species can create a better and more just world than the present one. Perhaps it would be possible in a civilization where money is not a primary value, and where humans can make the machines actually serve their needs, and in a civilization where the understanding that anything is allowed is absent, and humans actually impose conscious limits on their own behavior and consumption.

No comments: