KNOWLEDGE IS FREEDOM

"In my life I have found two things of priceless worth -- learning and loving. Nothing else -- not fame, not power, not achievement for its own sake -- can possibly have the same lasting value. For when your life is over, if you can say 'I have learned' and 'I have loved,' you will also be able to say 'I have been happy."

Friday, July 22, 2011

With a Head Bent High on Barnes&Nobel and Amazon

I am pleased to announce that since July 15 my second book, With a Head Bent High, has been published on Barnes & Nobel and Amazon . It is a digital copy for Kindle and Nook readers. In a few days, the book will be published on iBooks. I wish to extend my gratitude to the team of contributors: Stoyan Stoyanov - editor, Emily Bradford - illustrator and Ivan Ivanov - photographer. I wish to express my deep and sincere gratitude to Ms. Lina Bakalova and the team of www.bglibrary.net for the enormous, invaluable help in making this project a reality. I thank everyone who believed in me and supported me in this difficult road to this moment.

No comments: